Orlando will host the match between USA and Ecuador
The real big test in the Gregg Berhalter era will come during the March FIFA date, where the United States will face Ecuador in the city of Orlando, Florinda on the 21st.
Gregg Berhalter ended his first two friendlies as the new USMNT manager with victories over Panama and Costa Rica, where the coach only count with the players of the MLS.
The American fans will have their first glimpse of Berhalter lineups with all the European-based players available. It'll become the first real test for the United States and Berhalter after missing the 2018 World Cup.
Next stop: Orlando!#USMNT will face 🇪🇨 in its first 2019 game with the full player pool available.— U.S. Soccer MNT (@ussoccer_mnt) February 2, 2019
Against Ecuador, the USMNT will seek to even up the all-time series which is currently 4-5-5 in favor of the South Americans. Last time they meet, the American squad took the 2-1 win with goals from Clint Dempsey and Gyasi Zardes in the quarterfinals of the 2016 Copa America Centenario.
The United States will face Ecuador on March 21 at Orlando City Stadium before traveling to Houston for the game against Chile at BBVA Compass Stadium on March 26.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- Coronavirus FDA podría aprobar completamente vacuna de Pfizer en septiembre
- California Compensación por desempleo de ingresos en California: montos, requisitos y cómo reclamarlos
- Beneficios por desempleo Beneficios por desempleo en septiembre: cuántas personas los perderán y por qué
- ELIMINATORIAS MUNDIALISTAS Honduras disputará Octagonal Final con aficionados presentes
- Concacaf Tabaré Ramos cree que México ha perdido dominio en Concacaf
- Coronavirus Moratoria de desalojos: qué razones ha dado la Casa Blanca para reanudarla