Nicolás Castillo the new reinforcement of Club America
The Chilean left the Mexican League to try his luck in Europe with the Portuguese team, Benfica. However, Castillo after one season overseas is going back to Mexico.
Nico Castillo is going back to Mexico, but this time he will be joining Club America in a transaction that cost 11 million dollars becoming the massive signing at the close of the winter transfer window.
He will become the best-paid player in the history of the Mexican League with a salary that rounds the 5 million dollars per year, in a four-year contract.
The Chilean striker left Pumas and the Mexican League to join Benfica last year, but he will return to Mexico as he didn't find his place in the European team.
Time with Pumas
During his stay with Pumas, Castillo managed to be the author of 26 goals between League and Cup. Without a doubt, he became a referent for the attack of Club Universidad, that sold him for four million euros to Benfica.
The arrival of the Chilean striker has been taken very good by the fans since his name transcended. Even Club America fans voted in favor because Agustín Marchesín expressed his desire to share the same goal as him.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- Estados Unidos 8-0 Paraguay USWNT golea a Paraguay con hat-trick de Alex Morgan
- MLS ¿Merece Javier 'Chofis' López ir con la selección mexicana?
- Selección El Salvador El Salvador vs Guatemala: Los nuevos legionarios que convocó Hugo Pérez
- NFL 2021 MVP Watch: Tom Brady y Derrick Henry, como MVPs
- Box Óscar de la Hoya: Ofertaré 100 millones de dólares para pelear con Floyd Mayweather
- Box Canelo Álvarez tras golpear a Caleb Plant: “A mi madre no la mete aquí”