Nani has big chances of landing in the United States with the MLS
Luis Carlos Almeida da Cunha former Mancherster United midfielder has had contact with MLS clubs and there is a 50 percent chance that he will end up in the US soccer league.
The Portuguese, Luis Carlos Almeida da Cunha, better known as 'Nani' is about to reaching an agreement that will take him to the MLS. According to beIn Sports USA, the former Manchester United midfielder has a 50 percent chance of arriving at the US professional league, a rumor that has been reinforced by sources close to ESPN.
Nani currently plays with Sporting Lisbon, a club in which he started his football career, it's his third season with them. Has scored eight goals this season and has played in 25 games between the league and the cup. He won the Portuguese Cup after beating Porto in penalties.
Other clubs interested
Clubs at the MLS are not the only ones interested in the services of the international player. He also has been on the radar of Fenerbahce, Valencia, and Lazio in recent seasons.
Nani had the best moments of his football career with the Red Devils, team which he arrived in 2007 after Manchester United spent 25,500 million euros for his card, where he shined alongside Cristiano Ronaldo and Rooney.
In eight seasons with the Premier League club, the Portuguese won four league titles, two Cups and a UEFA Champions League crown.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- ACOSO SEXUAL Caso Andrew Cuomo: ¿Puede haber un impeachment contra él?
- NFL Philip Rivers no descarta un regreso a la NFL
- CHEQUES DE ESTÍMULO Y PAGOS PLUS-UP Cuarto cheque estímulo: Posibles fechas del IRS, pagos Plus-Up y tercer cheque | Hoy, 4 de agosto
- ELIMINATORIAS MUNDIALISTAS Honduras disputará Octagonal Final con aficionados presentes
- UFC Mánager de Khabib: “A Conor McGregor le gustan las drogas de nuevo”
- Música The Offspring separa a baterista por negarse a recibir vacuna contra COVID-19