AS USA most read news - May 30th, 2018
Paolo Guerrero's case, that could turn around by allowing the peruvian striker to play in the World Cup, dominated the day in our website.
Our live blog about a big day for peruvian striker Paolo Guerrero. Swiss Federal Tribunal is making its last decision whether it allows Guerrero to play in the FIFA World Cup or keeps his current doping suspension. The mood before midnight tend to hapiness according peruvian media, quoting sources near Guerrero.
Argentina's farewell to his fans before travelling to Russia World Cup went well after an expected goal festival against Haiti. Nevertheless, 'La Albiceleste', despite a Lionel Messi hat-trick, did not solve the doubts surrounding Jorge Sampaoli's tactical style.
Huge controversy caused in Costa Rica by Kenneth Garay, ESPN Deportes reporter, who criticized Real Madrid's goalkeeper Keylor Navas: "He is good, but Real Madrid need a top 5 goalkeeper, like Manuel Neuer, David de Gea or Alisson. Navas does not meets the profile", said Garay.
During 'El Chiringuito' last emission, 'Lobo Carrasco' showed an image with the titles won by Barcelona and Real Madrid and compared them. Tomás Roncero explained to him the difference between both teams. His reaction went viral.
After Cristiano insinuated after the Champions League finale and Real Madrid 13° conquer that he would leave the European Champions next summer, Paris Saint-Germain will try the transfer. According to our reporter Manu Sainz, PSG dreams about a Cristiano-Mbappé-Neymar offensive and would offer the portuguese a 45 million euro salary, just the equivalent as Lionel Messi.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- MLS Cristian Arango va por récord de goleo de Carlos Vela
- NFL Cardinals consiguen marca de 7-0 por primera vez desde 1974
- World Series MLB Braves vs Astros, Serie Mundial de la MLB 2021: rosters, partidos, dónde se juega, calendario y resultados
- Famosos Fallece James Michael Tyler, actor que interpretó a Gunther en ‘Friends’
- Florida ¿Qué beneficios se pueden obtener en Florida? Seguridad social, paro, otros...
- Cheque de estímulo ¿Cuándo fue la negociación de un cuarto cheque de estímulo?